Up until a few years ago the majority of people were being put of with opting to install any kind of LED lighting in their homes or businesses because they were simply to costly. However LED tech has come a long way and it is feasible now to set up such lighting in your home at a much lower cost especially with the arrival of the LED T8 light.
In fact if you are thinking of changing any fluorescent lights in your house or business then this is the best option for you. The great thing about this form of LED lighting is that you can place them such fixtures where an existing T8 fluorescent fixture is fitted. You may directly replace the fluorescent tube with an LED T8 light bulb without having to change out the ballast (as long as what is already in there is instant start ballast).
So why should you consider changing your current T8 fluorescent light with an LED T8 tube?
The solution to this is quite simple really.
1. This sort of bulb is 30% more efficient. As well as using far less wattage when compared with a conventional fluorescent bulb they also produce a lot more light. Nowadays most of the LED T8 lights use only 22 watts rather than the 28 to 32 that a fluorescent one does.
1. These kinds of lamps offer a directional light source, which means that these emit light covering an area of 110 degrees instead of 360 degrees. Naturally now all of the light emitted is hitting the intended target rather than just 30% of it.
1. An LED T8 light transfers light instead of heat. The energy used by such lights is designed to emit light instead of heat. Whereas more traditional light sources of course are likely to generate heat instead of light which is why they aren't as favourable now with home or business owners.
1. Even towards the end of their light such an LED light is still going to be giving off bulb. On average you can expect to not need to change one of these lights for several years because they are able to emit light for about 50,000 hours. Whereas a fluorescent T8 light expect to have to replace it sooner as they only tend to put out light for about 14,400 hours.
1. Another important thing to remember is that the LED T8 light is much safer as it has no mercury or glass in them. Not only is it safer on you in the house but also for the environment. Currently around 400 pounds of mercury will end up a waste every year from bulbs because people simply cannot be troubled to worry about recycling them.
1. One final thing that to know about an LED T8 light is that these don't emit any light that is part of the UV (non visible) light spectrum. Not only can this cause damage to furniture by causing the color in the fabric to fade but also can lead to health issues for because UV bulbs place strain on the eyes.6 Good Reasons To Replace A Fluorescent Bulb With An LED T8 Light
Up until a few years ago the majority of people were being put of with opting to install any kind of LED lighting in their homes or businesses as they were simply to costly.The Great Things About LED High Bay Light Bulbs
LED high bay lights are an ideal alternative in case the height of your ceiling is 25 feet, give or take. Where can you use them? Well, you can use them almost everywhere, including industrial establishments, gyms, sports grounds and warehouses, just to name a few.Dimmable LED Light Bulbs Can Greatly Aid You Achieve A Relaxed And Serene Ambiance At Home Or Even At Your Workplace
Choosing the right dimmable bulb used to be an enjoyable task with a few simple options for work or home lighting system. Recently however, choosing the right dimmer has become complicated since you have to consider a lot of things such as wattage load, type of illumination and style.When Satisfied Mount The Transformers And Bury The Cables
Would you like to set up a more appealing atmosphere in your garden this coming summer? If you would then the installation of a high quality LED flood light system may be the ideal solution.Points To Consider When Appointing A Professional To Set Up An LED High Bay Lighting System
There are a number of things which should be taken into consideration when you are thinking about hiring the services of an expert to install an LED high bay light system for youThe Benefits Of Using LED Replacement Fluorescent Bulbs
LED lighting might be a bit pricey, including its installation. However, the benefits that you will obtain from using it, is really more than the total amount you expend for it.LED T8 Tube Lights Have An Improved Color Quality Than LFL-based Tube Lightings
For many years, people have been making use of fluorescent lighting for various lighting needs at home or commercial establishments. While the LED tube lights have been around for quite a while in the market.Originally Used To Provide A Light Source For PC Screens And Monitors It Is Now Utilized As An Indoor And Outdoor Lighting Source As Well
The first thing you would learn about an LED downlight is that it is a lot more energy efficient than more conventional types like fluorescent.